kids ages 8 to 12 and young adults that look very young
Kids Casting Call
For the film “RED NOTICE”
Casting for kids ages 8 to 12 and young adults that look very young (18 to 22 that can pass for 15 to 16 yr olds) to be a small group of kids at a museum on a field trip. One of these kids will be very featured !
- Male and Female
- Ages 8 to 12 (no one too tall for their age)
- Ages 18 to 22 that look YOUNG (to play age 15 or 16)
- European looks (ITALIAN, Spanish, French) especially but all ethnicities are needed!
Work starts on FRI 10/2, ALL THE WAY THROUGH TUE 10/20
IMPORTANT NOTE: you MUST be open and available, COMPLETELY, for ALL of these dates, but also able to come stay with us in a hotel, paid for, for the duration, 24/7 (separate rooms – one parent will need to be with each minor… and yes, sibling kids can be submitted together).
- Filming in Union City
- Hotel will be in Fayetteville
- You must be willing to work in Atlanta as a local hire (meaning, you are on your own to get here, travel-wise).
Kids: $125 with OT after 8 hrs
Young Adults (that look like teens) $100 with OT after 8 hrs
Everyone will be paid for EACH DAY, including days off
(plus add’l $$ !! – we will discuss add’l pay, per diem, and pay for sequestering with us when you are informed that you are being included in the presentation to the director and then upon hiring)
SUBJECT LINE: “MUSEUM KIDS and TEENS for RED NOTICE “
PHOTOS TO ATTACH directly to your email: at least 4, but no more than 8 PHOTOS that fulfill the following criteria.
- Your photos must be CLEAR (not blurry AT ALL) ,
and in GOOD LIGHT (not backlit, etc…)
- We need to see current hair length, clean shaven young men, hair color, etc..
- 2 of your photos must be from the chest up, one smiling, and one non-smiling, with a serious, but not a menacing look. Think “smizing”
- 2 of your photos must be from the knees up or full length, so we can see your physique/body shape.
We strongly recommend wearing a form fitted tank top or short sleeve T-shirt, in a neutral solid color (no logos, ideally in grey, blue, black, or white), in a pair of leggings or fitted pants… NOTHING BAGGY.
Look nice casual!!
Then please COPY and PASTE the rest of this document and paste it in the body of your email and then answer the following:
First and Last NAME:
First and Last NAME of PARENT (if submitting for a minor):
CELL PHONE NUMBER / XXX- XXX- XXX format :
CITY & STATE (where you live):
CURRENT SIZES- take the time to measure or to verify your current sizes. YOUNG ADULT MEN:
Shirt (Collar x Sleeve):
Pants (Waist x Inseam):
YOUNG ADULT WOMEN: