Male and Female
Auditions! Zoom Theatre is accepting auditions for I AND YOU by Lauren Gunderson through Sunday, September 13.
* All parts are currently open. Per the author’s instructions, the two actors must be of different ethnicity.
* All actors must be at least 18 years of age.
* Non-Union, non-paying gig. Audience donations will be shared with company members after the production closes.
* All rehearsals and performances will be done remotely and on-line.
* Cast member physical location / time zone is not restricted as long as cast members can make all rehearsal and performance times (see below).
All times are Pacific Time (PT)
* Rehearsals – Sept 27 to Oct 21, five times a week, three hours per day.
* Rehearsal days and times will be set at the convenience of the cast and production team but will be limited to times between 4pm and 10pm (weekdays) and 10am to 10pm (weekends) PT.
* Tech weekend – Oct 17 and 18 from 10am to 10pm PT (10 of 12 with meal breaks).
* Dress Rehearsals – Oct 19, 20, 21 from 6pm to 10pm PT.
* Performance Call Times – Oct 22, 23, 24, at 6pm PT and Oct 25 at 12pm PT.
— Additional Requirements
Each cast member must have / provide:
* A computer (Mac or Windows OS) with multi-core processor (Intel i5 or better) and 4gb RAM (or better), webcam and microphone.
* A reliable internet connection with at least 3mbs upload and 10mbs download. (Screen test of https://www.speedtest.net/ results required)
* A minimum 11’x9′ space in which to rehearse and perform (please send photos of space)
* Permission for Zoom Theatre to create a “show” user account on your computer and for Zoom techs to remotely access and operate your computer during rehearsal and performance.
* Some level of self-costuming will be required (TBD, I & You will be modern dress).
* Zoom Theater will provide other equipment (green screens, ring lights, external mics, external webcams, props).
– Actors must agree to be responsible to Zoom provided equipment while it is in their possession.
– Actors must agree to re-box and ship Zoom provided equipment back to Zoom within three days after last performance (Zoom will cover cost of shipping).