highlights the struggles of inequality in children
Location: Tarpon Springs Florida
Type: Student Films
Monday Morning is a 3-5 minute short film that highlights the struggles of inequality in children growing up without the same opportunities due to the lack of functioning parents or parental figures in their lives.
12 year old: main character, any gender, 1 spoken line, 32 voice over lines.
– 7 year old: sister, no spoken lines, a few scenes.
– 28-55 year old: mother, absent parent, a few scenes.
– 18-45 year old: social worker, any gender, one scene.
– two 6-13 year olds: any gender, a few scenes.
– extras: parents with kids ages 3-12.
Tentative shoot date: 6/15 – 6/18
Copy of short film will be provided, some food on set, but this is a very low student budget so you will not be paid.
Payment: Non Paid
City or Location of call: Tarpon Springs Florida
Send headshot and a demo reel (optional), if you fit the role, we will send you audition sides for some characters.
This casting notice was posted by: Charlize McDaniel