Casting Call for Buy Nothing style Marketplace App:
1. This is a 3-day commercial shoot (non-Union) for the Good Use App. They have a “Buy Nothing” style platform focused on reusing and recycling used items to people in your community that can put them to Good Use.
2. We are in need of the following roles:
* Older Human 45-65 (playing an at-home mechanic) – (2x half days- Must have a drivers license)
* Younger Human 25-35 (Playing Artist) (2x half days)
* Young/Middle-aged person (25-45) (playing parent of children who has outgrown their clothing) (2x half days -MUST BE ABLE TO RIDE A BICYCLE AT VERY SLOW SPEEDS)
* Young/Middle-aged person to be a parent of a Child receiving clothing (HOURLY RATE)
* Young/Middle-aged person to be a receiver of used car parts (HOURLY RATE)
* Various people needed for a single hour or less to pose for moving portraits. (HOURLY RATE)
3. Rate Offering:
*2x half days @ $125/ half-day (5 hours one day, about 1-2 hours for the second) for main character talent (first three listings in the roles section)
*Hourly rate of 50/hr for all other talent for quick portrait/video sessions.
4. Audition details: Please submit a portfolio of work examples
5. Shoot dates: June 10,11,12th with the main talent needed for the first two days. Aux/hourly talent needed on Saturday the 12th.
6. Contact info (candidates should not submit in comments):
Please email with a portfolio of recent work. BIPOC and members of the LQBTQ+ community are highly encouraged to make a submission.
We will be making casting decisions by Monday the 7th.
Thank you for your time