Males and Females 30-60's
CASTING CALL – PAID ACTING – PLEASE READ ENTIRE POST – If you cannot follow submission instructions, you will not be considered. Shoot is December 7th & 8th in Nashville area. Roles may be cast on either one of these days.
Now Casting a variety of roles. These are general descriptions, but we are just looking for a good variety of people, any race or ethnicity will be considered.
Please note in your submission which roles you would like to be considered for, but you may be hired for a different role/rate. Footage may be used in perpetuity. These will be 4 different commercial/social media spots for an online retail/gifting company. If you work with an agency, it is your responsibility to tell me in your submission and to let your agency know the rate if you are hired for this job. We will not re-negotiate rates with your agency. Please do not apply if your contract does not allow you to book jobs on your own. If you are not working with an agency, that is completely fine.
Rates Vary. Please see each role. Please note you may be cast in a role you are not applying for.
A1. Young Mom (lead) – $400 half day
– Female, Mid 20’s-Early 30’s
A2. Toddler – $250 half day
– 0-2 yrs old, gender doesn’t matter
A3. Mature female coworker – $300 half day
– Female, 40’s-50’s, BIPOC preferred
B1. Prospect Guy (lead) – $400 half day
– Male, 30’s-40’s, knows how to rock a suit
– BIPOC preferred
B2. Business Man – $300 half day
– Male, mid 30’s-50’s, looks good in business casual
B3. Extras – $100 half day each
– Other diners for backround, waitress, etc at a restaurant
C1. Plant Woman (lead) – $400 half day
– Female, 50’s-60’s, silver-haired and cool. Think modern day Jamie Lee Curtis.
C2. Business man – $300 half day
– Male, 40’s-50’s, takes care of himself and looks good in business casual – BIPOC preferred
C3. Business woman – $300 half day
– Female, 30’s-40’s, takes care of herself, looks good in business casual
D1. Lead guy (lead)- $400 half day
– Male, 30/40’s, good energy and can laugh at himself!
D2. 4-5 coworkers – $200 half day each
– All genders and ethnicities, 20-40’s