MT Acting Studio & Casting
A LOT of MALE and FEMALE speaking roles
FEATURE FILM CASTING CALL – SPEAKING ROLES!
Below are A LOT of MALE and FEMALE speaking roles. Please read ALL instructions BEFORE submitting. We are casting quickly. Spread The word!
PAY – $100 per day
ROLE – LOOK BELOW
LOCATION – Kalispell Area
DATE – Varies from role to role July 6th – 25th. Most roles are only 1 day shots
SELF SUBMISSION – Cell Phone record is fine. ONLY SEND ONE TAPING please.
DOWN LOAD SIDES ==> https://rb.gy/uvurfh
1. ABIGAIL Late 20s Conservative. Beautiful.
2. CONFUSED STUDENT 18 Sincere.
3. DISHEVELED WOMAN Early 40s Ragged.
4. DRESSING ROOM ASSISTANT Late 20s Concerned VOICE. (VOICE OVER ROLE)
5. FEMALE CARD PLAYER Late 30s Skinny. Laid back.
6. FEMALE RECORDING 30s Latin voice. Speaks English/Spanish.
7. FRAZZLED WOMAN Late 30s Skinny. Delirious.
8. GOSSIP GIRL 1 18 Callous.
9. GOSSIP GIRL 2 18 Ditzy.
10. ATTRACTIVE GIRL 18 Modelesque. Strong presence.
11. KIDS 8 Mostly girls
12. MRS. KELLY Early 40s Tough. Confident.
13. RASCAL 8 Bratty girl.
14. TIFFANY Late 30s Attractive. Snappy attitude.
15. EVE Late 30s Pale. Beautiful. Ghost-like.
16. MOTHER 40 Single mother. Tired and confused.
17. MRS. ALLEN 60s Cheerful. Soft spoken.
18. GIRLFRIEND 1 Late 20s Mischievous
19. GIRLFRIEND 2 Late 20s Mischievous
20. LITTLE GIRL 8 Innocent. Bubbly.
21. WANDA Late 20s Fed up. Hostile.
22. BRENNAN 18 Friendly. Grungy. Skater.
23. ANNABELLE’S FRIEND 18 Pretty. Chic. Bohemian style.
24. FEMALE BANK TELLER. 60s Stern. Unenthusiastic.
1. BABYSITTER Late 30s Handsome. Charismatic.
2. MALE DETECTIVE Early 40s Serious.
3. FOOTBALL ANNOUNCER 40s High energy voice.
4. GEM AUCTION HOST MALE 60s Husky. Country.
5. LITTLE BOY 5 Innocent. Vulnerable.
6. MALE CARD PLAYER Late 30s Skinny. Care free.
7. MALE NARRATOR 40 Old timey 50s era accent.
8. MALE RECORDING 30s Latin voice. Speaks Spanish.
9. NERVOUS MAN Late 30s Skinny. Cold.
10. OLD MAN 70+ Soft spoken. Kind.
11. POLICEMAN Late 30s Athletic build.
12. MALE PRINCIPLE 40s Formal.
13. STORE MANAGER 40s Heavy build. Chris Farley look.
14. THIN MAN Late 30s Sad face. Sunken features.
15. TWIN 1 Late 30s Muscular. Quick witted.
16. TWIN 2 Late 30s Muscular. Quick witted.
17. WANGSTER 18 Urban look. Delinquent.
18. WANGSTER’S FRIEND 18 Urban look. Delinquent.
19. ZACH 18 Athletic. Jock.
20. COACH Late 40s No nonsense type.
21. DANNY 18 Athletic. Jock.
22. ERIC 18 Traditionally handsome. Preppy.
23. MINION 40s Short. Skinny.Bug eyed.
24. WALRUS Late 40s Overweight. Dead eyed.
25. KEVIN Late 30s Handsome. Preppy. Wealthy.
26. POWERLIFTER 60s Strong with a big belly. Aggressive.
27. PAUL Late 30s Warn. Greasy. Druggy look.
28. UNCLE GABE Late 30s Roughneck.
29. UNCLE MIKE Late 30s Roughneck.
30. SKATER 1 18 Grungy. Laid back.
31. SKATER 2 18 Grungy. Laid back.
32. BAGGY CLOTHED MAN Late 30s Frumpy. Rough around the edges.
HOW TO SELF SUBMIT (Video Audition)
1. Your eye line should be close to the camera as they want to see both sides of your face.
1. If you’re using a reader, make sure they aren’t too loud.
2. Don’t go too far from the camera (unless you have en external microphone).
3. Sit or stand depending on what feels comfortable/appropriate for the scene. It’s OK to move your head and use your hands and body, but you need to size the performance for the media. You don’t want to stand stiffly — be real/natural
4. Don’t overthink it!
5. Don’t do too many takes — If you can’t get it in 3 takes, take some time out, then try again.
6. Don’t be afraid to use your voice and whole body. A well-intentioned acting teacher might have told you to ‘tone it down’ or lower your volume for the microphone, but this is classic mistake actors make when thinking they have to use ‘TV technique.’ Casting directors, producers, writers, and directors all want to be excited and inspired by your creative choices and energy.
Don’t slate and then start ‘acting.’ Aim to be in character when the camera starts rolling, not caught in a static, stunned, or stiff position. If you must announce your name, take a moment to shift gears and get into character before starting the scene.
After you’re done, label the clips with your name first, then add the project title and scene.
PRODUCTION IS FOLLOWING STRICT CDC COVID GUIDELINES. THERE IS A COVID CERTIFIED MEDIC ON SET AT ALL TIMES. Please bring a mask or one will be provided.