We are in need of one female model (preferably a person of color) to demonstrate our clients’ skincare line.
There are 12 products in total, ranging from body butters to bath salts and skin creams.
– Strong preference to a person of color (as it shows the effects of the skin oils much more dramatically)
– pretty face with a good smile
– Strong strong preference to no tattoos. Since we are shooting skin creams, we can’t cover tattoos with makeup
– Nice looking hands and feet with maniicured nails (CLEAR POLISH OR NEUTRAL TONE POLISH ONLY, no weird nail polish colors)
– This is a skin care line with body butters and oils, so a lot of skin is going to be showing. No private areas will show of course and you can bring something like a flesh colored bandeau or strapless bra. Flesh colored, soft pink or off white only. Some shots may be implied nude style, but this is not a boudoir or glamour shoot.
– Good upbeat personality with a good amount of variety in the portfolio. It helps when a model knows what she’s doing and can hit marks without much instruction!
We are hoping to shoot either Friday or Saturday of this week. If we don’t cast a model in time, then we will push the shoot back to the 25th, time TBD.
837 Traction Avenue unit 204
Los Angeles, CA 90013
Pay is 50.00/hr on the day of the shoot (Venmo, Paypal, Cashapp or Zelle) and I am expecting the shoot to take somewhere between 4 and 6 hours.