Hey everyone! Casting for short film drama (poetic/experimental with no dialogue) that explores generational trauma. Shooting August 14th & 15th in Oakland. PAID.
* ADULT NIA – LEAD (20s, Black woman, dealing with trauma)
* YOUNG NIA – SUPPORTING (8-10yrs, Black girl, imaginative, timid)
* KARI – SUPPORTING (8-10yrs, Black girl, loving, hopeful, kind)
* SEAN – SUPPORTING (mid 20s, Black man, Nia’s husband/Kari’s dad, altruistic)
* NIA’S MOM (mid 30s, Black woman, verbally & physical abusive to Nia)
* NIA’S DAD (mid 30s, Black man, verbally & physical abusive to wife)
* DR. JOHNSON (40s – early 50s, Black woman, therapist