Have a Question About Billing or Refunds?
We work hard as a company to ensure that our service provides value to our actors and directors. If you have questions about billing, please fill out the form below.
How do I cancel my membership?
Loginto your account.
- Navigate to the “Billing Information” option found under the “Profile” tab in the menu.
- Click the red button that says “Cancel your subscription”.
What is the refund policy?
Most refunds are only issued if within 7 days of the issued payment. We will consider a refund after 7 days of your original purchase under the following conditions:
- You have made the purchase by mistake and have not yet used the product.
- The membership is defective, and you have worked with CallBoard support to fix the problem, and the problem is still not fixed or it can’t be fixed.
- The membership lacks one or more advertised features.
View our full refund policy here.
Is there a family or group discount?
Yes! Discounts are offered to groups that have over 5 members. This is most applicable to school classes, agencies, and large groups of friends.
If you have a group of 5 or more people and are interested in a discount, please contact our support team: [email protected]
Do you take checks in the mail?
We discourage sending us checks in the mail to pay for memberships and other products.
Exceptions may be made for purchases over $500.
Checks are not eligible for refunds.
Is there a military discount?
Yes! There is a discount for those who are supporting our country by serving in the armed forces. Please contact our support team if you feel like you qualify for such a discount. [email protected]